Saturday 30 May 2015

Is Jonathan Really A Hero?

 This topic will continually be a subject of discussion for many years to come. Before we go around arguing if Jonathan is a hero we should try to understand what a hero really is.
From my own opinion and point of view. A hero is any body that rises up when there is crises to fight or ensure that his people does not suffer or lack. anybody can call anybody his/her hero. e.g, The father is a child's hero, a brother can be a hero to the sister, a friend can be a hero to his/her friend. Why many people choose to call or not to call Goodluck Jonathan a hero is based on how they see or view things.

  In a truly democratic system of Government. If you loose an election, you don't have any other option but to quietly step down for the winner. Goodluck Jonathan did what every true democrat should do when he lost the election and its nothing new or grand. so, I don't see anything wrong if anybody chooses not to call him a hero.

 Not just in Nigeria but all over the world, its very difficult for a sitting president to loose an election and peacefully conceded defeat. Many people predicted war in Nigeria during and after the general elections in Nigeria but, thank God we were able to hold the elections and hand over to the new government peacefully. Goodluck Jonathan conceded defeat thereby, putting a stop to what would have been a civil war. so i also see nothing wrong if anybody chooses to call him a hero.

 To answer the question I believe would be running in your mind, I by myself, for my self  and with my self call Goodluck Jonathan a hero. He prevented innocent bloodshed. (me no fit carry gun o and I no sure say I go ever fit carry gun)

No comments:

Post a Comment